- Helpguide for online Cost Deposit New
- Transfers and Postings Order New
- Promotion Orders New
- RESULT OF INTERACTION HELD ON 15.09.2023 FOR THE POST OF CHAIRPERSONS, PERMANENT LOK ADALAT (PUBLIC UTILITY SERVICES), HARYANA New
- RESULT OF INTERACTION HELD ON 16.09.2023 FOR THE POST OF MEMBERS, PERMANENT LOK ADALAT (PUBLIC UTILITY SERVICES), HARYANA New
- Applications for engagement as full time legal aid lawyers and other staffs in Legal Aid Defence Counsel’s Offices in Districts namely Ambala, Fatehabad, Faridabad, Hissar, Karnal, Narnual,Palwal, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa and Sonepat.
Launch of New website for Victim Compensation Schemes https://vcs.hslsa.gov.in/
District & Sessions Judge
The Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) has been constituted under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 to provide free and competent legal services to the weaker section of the society and to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities, and to organise Lok Adalats to ensure that the operation of the Legal System promotes justice on the basis of equal opportunities.
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ravi Shanker Jha, Chief Justice, High Court of Punjab & Haryana is the Patron-in-Chief and Hon’ble Mr. Justice Arun Palli, Judge, High Court of Punjab & Haryana is the Executive Chairman of the HSLSA.Read More